Logo contest has ended. Thank you to all contestants! New Back to Move! logo will be published in October.
Back to Move! promotes the wellbeing of back and neck among secondary students. Our project needs a logo! Take part in the competition and win 450 euros!
- Follow Back to Move! Instagram account @back.to.move.
- Design logo for Back to Move! project.
- Post your design on Instagram and tag @back.to.move or send via email firstname.lastname@example.org at latest 16.9.2019.
The winner will be contacted personally and announced on Back to Move! web page and social media on 27.9.2019. The competition is open to everyone.
Technical and content related requirements
- Logo has a image and text ’Back to Move!’ in it.
- Logo represents the values and vision of the Back to Move! -project.
- Logo can be used both in electronic and printed forms.
- The participant is responsible for the content not to be insulting and to follow legislation.
- The competition is arranged by Selkäliitto ry, The Finnish Spinal Health Association.
- If the participant is under 18 yo, a permission to participate in the contest must be guaranteed from a caretaker.
- Work submitted after 16.9.2019 will not be included in the competition.
- Contestants must follow the rules. By taking part in the contest, participant accepts the rules. Rules apply to all contestants. If the rules are not followed, the participant can be discarded without further announcement.
- The staff of The Finnish Spinal Health Association selects the winner. The winner will be informed personally. If the winner is not reached within 14 days after the results have been released, the prize can be transferred to another contestant. The staff of the Finnish Spinal Health Association or family members of the staff are not allowed to participate.
- Winner is entitled to the announced prize. Prize cannot be changed into an other immaterial or material goods and must be accepted in Finland.
- The responsibility of the organiser cannot, on any base, outweigh the value or amount of the prize. Each participant exonerates the organiser from any responsibility that is caused or claimed to have been caused by participating the contest, accepting the prize or using it.
- No personal information of the participants is used in direct marketing or given to the third parties.
- Winner is entitled to conclude the submitted design in his/hers portfolio
- Contestant confirms the rights to submit the logo to the competition and hand the copyrights to The Finnish Spinal Health Association without a separate fee.
- The Finnish Spinal Health Association reserves the right to not choose a winner.
- The Finnish Spinal Health Association has the right to make changes to the logo or not use the winning design.
- The organiser reserves the right to change these rules.
More information: Katri Koivuneva, katri.koivuneva(a)selkaliitto.fi, tel. +358 50 4111960